Take-Two chief exec Strauss Zelnick previously said he was into blockchain tech but didn’t believe in crypto because of its volatility.
The IRS and DoJ are probing Binance employees for information related to money laundering and tax offences, according to reports.
Microsoft says its Azure blockchain-as-a-service product will go kaput in September, giving customers four months to find a replacement.
Crypto exchanges Binance, Kraken, Gemini, Crypto.com, and Voyager all confirmed service interruptions as Bitcoin and Ethereum dropped.
Bitcoin trade across South Korea’s top four exchanges dropped 40% in April, with a raft of smaller cryptos topping volume charts instead.
- The rise of the crypto influencer and the fall of truth
- Nayib Bukele takes Bitcoin to the United Nations General Assembly
- Here’s why Sam Bankman-Fried is not the JP Morgan of crypto
- Here’s how insiders are getting rich off the Ethereum Merge
- This Bitcoin Core update will protect full node operators from hacks
- Here’s what CZ says about Binance definitely not being Chinese
- FedNow is coming next year and the feds hope it’s a crypto killer
- Who is BitBoy Crypto and why does everybody hate him?
- How the FDIC works and why crypto marketers should be nervous