Ethereum’s Proof-of-Stake has been hugely profitable for Flashbots. Its MEV software could soon infiltrate a majority of block proposals.
Despite users’ high hopes, post-merge, the Ethereum blockchain is still producing more Ether than it is burning due to low usage.
Despite years of delays since Vitalik Buterin first promised proof-of-stake in 2017, Ethereum 2’s Merge could occur within two months.
- Tether executives have brushed shoulders with crime since its inception
- Floor price of Stoner Cats NFTs up 250% after SEC action
- Soulja Boy and Austin Mahone lose to SEC, Justin Sun still to respond
- Fortress Trust says ‘no loss of funds’ as its customers’ crypto was stolen
- X keeps 99% of ad revenue from most creator payouts
- David Bailey accuses Barry Silbert of using customer funds to pump GBTC
- Joseph Bankman warned Scaramucci about FTX
- Family office Nima Capital unofficially exits from Synapse token
- Another Binance executive jumps ship amid regulatory woes