Ethereum’s Proof-of-Stake has been hugely profitable for Flashbots. Its MEV software could soon infiltrate a majority of block proposals.
Despite users’ high hopes, post-merge, the Ethereum blockchain is still producing more Ether than it is burning due to low usage.
Despite years of delays since Vitalik Buterin first promised proof-of-stake in 2017, Ethereum 2’s Merge could occur within two months.
- The curious case of FTX and Farmington State Bank, aka Moonstone
- Grayscale Bitcoin Trust and its ties to crypto meltdowns
- Pressured bitcoin miners can’t sell the dip fast enough
- Helium founder races cars while the crypto startup is on collision course
- A look at Jump Crypto and its shady past
- We watched every SBF interview so you don’t have to
- Jump Crypto ties to FTX and Solana put Robinhood users at risk
- Political donations won’t save Bankman-Fried from investigation
- Can FTX tokenize its own bankruptcy?