The NYT’s anti-Bitcoin-mining article has presented its critics with an open goal to demand it cease its wasteful printing of newspapers.
New York Times staff have a decidedly negative take on Bitcoin mining with much of the outlet’s coverage skeptical of proof-of-work.
Crypto coverage by the NYT has long peeved the industry for getting it wrong. Now, censure is high as SBF confirms he’ll attend its event.
- Tether executives have brushed shoulders with crime since its inception
- Floor price of Stoner Cats NFTs up 250% after SEC action
- Soulja Boy and Austin Mahone lose to SEC, Justin Sun still to respond
- Fortress Trust says ‘no loss of funds’ as its customers’ crypto was stolen
- X keeps 99% of ad revenue from most creator payouts
- David Bailey accuses Barry Silbert of using customer funds to pump GBTC
- Joseph Bankman warned Scaramucci about FTX
- Family office Nima Capital unofficially exits from Synapse token
- Another Binance executive jumps ship amid regulatory woes