The NYT’s anti-Bitcoin-mining article has presented its critics with an open goal to demand it cease its wasteful printing of newspapers.
New York Times staff have a decidedly negative take on Bitcoin mining with much of the outlet’s coverage skeptical of proof-of-work.
Crypto coverage by the NYT has long peeved the industry for getting it wrong. Now, censure is high as SBF confirms he’ll attend its event.
- SBF is a convicted fraudster but is he also SushiSwap’s infamous Chef Nomi?
- FTX bankruptcy firm Sullivan & Cromwell tipped for Binance monitor role
- Craig Wright remembers smashing Satoshi’s hard drive while on sedatives
- Joe Biden’s laser eyes more ‘Dark Brandon’ than Bitcoin
- Chris Dixon offers NFT with his ‘bestseller’ — 264 of 5,000 have been claimed
- Franklin Templeton ditches laser eyes a month after bitcoin ETF approval
- Opinion: How a16z gamed the NYT Best Seller list
- The Mashinskys used Celsius to promote Strong blockchain — and it still failed
- Curve Finance ‘gentleman’s agreement’ expires, counterparties dump CRV