Last year, Morgan Stanley began buying up Grayscale Bitcoin Trust, at one point owning as much as 13 million GBTC shares.
Wall Street’s Morgan Stanley just can’t stop buying Grayscale Bitcoin Trust as it awaits potential conversion to a spot exchange-traded fund.
Morgan Stanley is now MicroStrategy’s second largest shareholder after asset king BlackRock, which controls 16.5%.
- A look at Jump Crypto and its shady past
- We watched every SBF interview so you don’t have to
- Jump Crypto ties to FTX and Solana put Robinhood users at risk
- Political donations won’t save Bankman-Fried from investigation
- Can FTX tokenize its own bankruptcy?
- CZ on brink of second bailout for crypto
- Bahamian rhapsody: FTX users exploit loophole to withdraw crypto
- How the battle between Binance and FTX went from bad to worse
- This tool suggests Bitcoin was the wrong bet for Michael Saylor