Last year, Morgan Stanley began buying up Grayscale Bitcoin Trust, at one point owning as much as 13 million GBTC shares.
Wall Street’s Morgan Stanley just can’t stop buying Grayscale Bitcoin Trust as it awaits potential conversion to a spot exchange-traded fund.
Morgan Stanley is now MicroStrategy’s second largest shareholder after asset king BlackRock, which controls 16.5%.
- Is USDC preparing for a Justin Sun sanction?
- Executive texts claim Deltec moved customer funds from FTX to Alameda
- SBF is a convicted fraudster but is he also SushiSwap’s infamous Chef Nomi?
- FTX bankruptcy firm Sullivan & Cromwell tipped for Binance monitor role
- Craig Wright remembers smashing Satoshi’s hard drive while on sedatives
- Joe Biden’s laser eyes more ‘Dark Brandon’ than Bitcoin
- Chris Dixon offers NFT with his ‘bestseller’ — 264 of 5,000 have been claimed
- Franklin Templeton ditches laser eyes a month after bitcoin ETF approval
- Opinion: How a16z gamed the NYT Best Seller list