The SEC is responsible for overseeing, regulating, and enforcing compliance on US securities offerings, but following its rules can be tough.
To help make the ICO seem legit, TBIS’s whitepaper claimed that the company had entered into partnerships with 25 big-name companies.
The SEC wants to stop NFT projects mimicking the initial coin offering boom of 2018, which saw countless illegal securities sales.
While pandering to the DeFi crowd, self-help goon Tai Lopez is leveraging RadioShack’s brand as a smokescreen to sell substandard crypto.
Indicted Republican consultant Keith Ingersoll ran Organic Fresh Coin’s ICO alongside his alleged $12-million real estate fraud scheme.
- Binance card withdrawals have been down for a week
- HTX hacked week after Poloniex — now Justin Sun only posts as AI
- Binance and CZ plead guilty but SEC lawsuit remains
- Tether sent $1B to UK firm owned by prominent Conservative donor
- M2: Did Mr. Wonderful endorse the next FTX?
- Binance has $3.9 billion in USDT on the move
- Poloniex hacked — all my low liquidity coins gone
- Australia forces Binance to pay users after law-breaking
- The main Bitcoin-dev mailing list might cease operating next month