It’s alleged that Mashinsky misrepresented the success of Celsius Network to investors and manipulated the price of its CEL token.
Celsius founder Alex Mashinsky objects to NYAG blaming him for Celsius’ downfall, instead citing circumstances beyond his control.
Celsius has filed court docs against founder Alex Mashinsky alleging millions lost to fraud as it reached a deal to sell its retail platform.
- Tether executives have brushed shoulders with crime since its inception
- Floor price of Stoner Cats NFTs up 250% after SEC action
- Soulja Boy and Austin Mahone lose to SEC, Justin Sun still to respond
- Fortress Trust says ‘no loss of funds’ as its customers’ crypto was stolen
- X keeps 99% of ad revenue from most creator payouts
- David Bailey accuses Barry Silbert of using customer funds to pump GBTC
- Joseph Bankman warned Scaramucci about FTX
- Family office Nima Capital unofficially exits from Synapse token
- Another Binance executive jumps ship amid regulatory woes