TrueUSD disclosed a hack of key customer information at about the same time as it had to disclaim tokens issued by deployers.
One of FTX’s general counsels was involved in an attempted acquisition of TrueUSD by Tron and Justin Sun, according to a lawsuit.
Daniel Jaiyong An’s lawsuit suggests Archblock directors were unwilling to fulfil their fiduciary duties to shareholders.
The real-time attestations for TrueUSD have again been paused, citing issues with balances preventing the attestation from being generated.
Control of the private keys for TrueUSD have been transferred to Techteryx, a mysterious conglomerate in Asia with ties to Justin Sun.
- Binance card withdrawals have been down for a week
- HTX hacked week after Poloniex — now Justin Sun only posts as AI
- Binance and CZ plead guilty but SEC lawsuit remains
- Tether sent $1B to UK firm owned by prominent Conservative donor
- M2: Did Mr. Wonderful endorse the next FTX?
- Binance has $3.9 billion in USDT on the move
- Poloniex hacked — all my low liquidity coins gone
- Australia forces Binance to pay users after law-breaking
- The main Bitcoin-dev mailing list might cease operating next month