Cardano founder Charles Hoskinson says he wants to buy CoinDesk and make every article an NFT, among other curious ambitions.
Cardano’s Vasil hard fork has activated, improving smart contracts, increasing throughput capacity, and reducing fees.
For some time, Cardano has positioned itself as Ethereum’s biggest competitor. But just how close is it to toppling the number-one altcoin?
- Opinion: Charles Hoskinson would be the worst thing to happen to CoinDesk
- Binance admits it commingled customer funds with token reserves
- BBC chair linked to Russian crypto firm faces inquiry over BoJo loan
- Federal Home Loan Banks are bailing out crypto
- The deep ties between Binance, Bitzlato, and darknet market Hydra
- Silvergate in crisis: Billions withdrawn, liquidations and losses mount
- Why Serbia makes sense for crypto fugitive Do Kwon
- How many times will Alameda Research liquidators get liquidated?
- What’s happening with Binance’s $2 billion recovery fund?