Cardano founder Charles Hoskinson says he wants to buy CoinDesk and make every article an NFT, among other curious ambitions.
Cardano’s Vasil hard fork has activated, improving smart contracts, increasing throughput capacity, and reducing fees.
For some time, Cardano has positioned itself as Ethereum’s biggest competitor. But just how close is it to toppling the number-one altcoin?
- Are Bitcoin companies sifting customers’ deposits for rare satoshis?
- Casino operators with ties to Tether, Wirecard busted for money laundering
- Binance invested heavily in lobbying before guilty plea
- Top Binance exec Noah Perlman’s ties to Epstein, Moonstone, and Gemini
- CFTC demands Coinbase user data in suspected Bybit probe
- Tether gives FBI peek behind the curtain
- Binance card withdrawals have been down for a week
- HTX hacked week after Poloniex — now Justin Sun only posts as AI
- Binance and CZ plead guilty but SEC lawsuit remains