Alameda Research received $6M in USDC and $2.5M in ether from Bitfinex overnight, along with $4.5M from an unknown source.
Razzlekhan will be working three days a week as a ‘growth marketing and business development specialist’ for an unnamed New York company.
Salvadoreans are being imprisoned, murdered, and stripped of their rights, so why is Bitfinex getting friendly with the country’s government?
Many in the crypto space think that a ‘Cool Token’ not traditional bankruptcy is the way to go for FTX. But how did it work out for Bitfinex?
In the class action lawsuit against Tether for cryptocurrency price manipulation, the court has ordered that Tether produce documents.
- Opinion: Charles Hoskinson would be the worst thing to happen to CoinDesk
- Binance admits it commingled customer funds with token reserves
- BBC chair linked to Russian crypto firm faces inquiry over BoJo loan
- Federal Home Loan Banks are bailing out crypto
- The deep ties between Binance, Bitzlato, and darknet market Hydra
- Silvergate in crisis: Billions withdrawn, liquidations and losses mount
- Why Serbia makes sense for crypto fugitive Do Kwon
- How many times will Alameda Research liquidators get liquidated?
- What’s happening with Binance’s $2 billion recovery fund?