Salvadoreans are being imprisoned, murdered, and stripped of their rights, so why is Bitfinex getting friendly with the country’s government?
Jack Dorsey’s Block has partnered with Blockstream to break ground on an off-grid, solar-powered Bitcoin mining project in Texas.
- Opinion: Charles Hoskinson would be the worst thing to happen to CoinDesk
- Binance admits it commingled customer funds with token reserves
- BBC chair linked to Russian crypto firm faces inquiry over BoJo loan
- Federal Home Loan Banks are bailing out crypto
- The deep ties between Binance, Bitzlato, and darknet market Hydra
- Silvergate in crisis: Billions withdrawn, liquidations and losses mount
- Why Serbia makes sense for crypto fugitive Do Kwon
- How many times will Alameda Research liquidators get liquidated?
- What’s happening with Binance’s $2 billion recovery fund?