There are more tweets each day about Liquid than there are transactions on its network, despite Blockstream raising millions for the project.
Salvadoreans are being imprisoned, murdered, and stripped of their rights, so why is Bitfinex getting friendly with the country’s government?
Jack Dorsey’s Block has partnered with Blockstream to break ground on an off-grid, solar-powered Bitcoin mining project in Texas.
- SBF is a convicted fraudster but is he also SushiSwap’s infamous Chef Nomi?
- FTX bankruptcy firm Sullivan & Cromwell tipped for Binance monitor role
- Craig Wright remembers smashing Satoshi’s hard drive while on sedatives
- Joe Biden’s laser eyes more ‘Dark Brandon’ than Bitcoin
- Chris Dixon offers NFT with his ‘bestseller’ — 264 of 5,000 have been claimed
- Franklin Templeton ditches laser eyes a month after bitcoin ETF approval
- Opinion: How a16z gamed the NYT Best Seller list
- The Mashinskys used Celsius to promote Strong blockchain — and it still failed
- Curve Finance ‘gentleman’s agreement’ expires, counterparties dump CRV