Cawthorn is a controversial figure in US politics. He’s previously spoken of cocaine-fuelled orgies, appeared in a nude video, and tried to carry a gun into an airport.
A recent executive order asked agencies to submit 13 reports on digital asset regulation. The first is due soon — here’s what we’ll learn.
Joe Biden is reportedly preparing to issue an executive order which labels regulating cryptocurrency a matter of national security.
- The rise of the crypto influencer and the fall of truth
- Nayib Bukele takes Bitcoin to the United Nations General Assembly
- Here’s why Sam Bankman-Fried is not the JP Morgan of crypto
- Here’s how insiders are getting rich off the Ethereum Merge
- This Bitcoin Core update will protect full node operators from hacks
- Here’s what CZ says about Binance definitely not being Chinese
- FedNow is coming next year and the feds hope it’s a crypto killer
- Who is BitBoy Crypto and why does everybody hate him?
- How the FDIC works and why crypto marketers should be nervous