Trung Nguyen says Axie funds were moved to steady the firm’s finances, provide liquidity, and outwit those looking to profit from $600M hack.
Once touted as a legitimate way to earn a living, the play-to-earn crypto industry has disintegrated. Here’s how major players fared to-date.
Axie Infinity publisher Sky Mavis said the raise, alongside cash on its balance sheet, would allow it to fully reimburse affected users.
- Richard Heart and the curious launch of Hex, Pulse, and PulseX
- Explained: The battle for crypto regulation in the US
- Here’s what you need to know about Ethereum 2.0’s Merge
- Celsius influencers push dubious ‘CEL short squeeze’ strategy
- Binance deliberately skirted US sanctions to serve Iran users, says Reuters
- Grayscale lawsuit against SEC escalates the GBTC hostage crisis
- Storm-hit Marathon Digital plugs remaining bitcoin miners into third-party pool
- Explained: Why crypto cares about MicroStrategy margin calls
- Disgraced UK minister Matt Hancock rebrands as crypto bro