Trung Nguyen says Axie funds were moved to steady the firm’s finances, provide liquidity, and outwit those looking to profit from $600M hack.
Once touted as a legitimate way to earn a living, the play-to-earn crypto industry has disintegrated. Here’s how major players fared to-date.
Axie Infinity publisher Sky Mavis said the raise, alongside cash on its balance sheet, would allow it to fully reimburse affected users.
- A look at Jump Crypto and its shady past
- We watched every SBF interview so you don’t have to
- Jump Crypto ties to FTX and Solana put Robinhood users at risk
- Political donations won’t save Bankman-Fried from investigation
- Can FTX tokenize its own bankruptcy?
- CZ on brink of second bailout for crypto
- Bahamian rhapsody: FTX users exploit loophole to withdraw crypto
- How the battle between Binance and FTX went from bad to worse
- This tool suggests Bitcoin was the wrong bet for Michael Saylor