Crypto ATMs have seen a 30% drop in transactions since October last year, with the recent bear market wiping out a brief recovery.
Users say crypto was drained from their wallets when they attempted to deposit or withdraw funds. It was then siphoned to the hackers.
Once the crypto ATMs are up and running, Japanese traders will be able to convert and withdraw bitcoin, ether, bitcoin cash, and litecoin.
Chicago’s largest Bitcoin ATM company has accused its former executive of sabotaging business relationships in El Salvador.
- The curious case of FTX and Farmington State Bank, aka Moonstone
- Grayscale Bitcoin Trust and its ties to crypto meltdowns
- Pressured bitcoin miners can’t sell the dip fast enough
- Helium founder races cars while the crypto startup is on collision course
- A look at Jump Crypto and its shady past
- We watched every SBF interview so you don’t have to
- Jump Crypto ties to FTX and Solana put Robinhood users at risk
- Political donations won’t save Bankman-Fried from investigation
- Can FTX tokenize its own bankruptcy?