Armstrong admitted that, while Coinbase’s Prime and Custody customers had “strong legal protections in their terms of service,” retail customers didn’t.
Coinbase chief Brian Armstrong apologized to Gavin Andresen after the former Bitcoin dev complained about demands for bank statements.
Peter Thiel has blood boys, Balaji Srinivasan seeks immortality, and now Coinbase billionaire Brian Armstrong wants to reprogram cells.
- Richard Heart and the curious launch of Hex, Pulse, and PulseX
- Explained: The battle for crypto regulation in the US
- Here’s what you need to know about Ethereum 2.0’s Merge
- Celsius influencers push dubious ‘CEL short squeeze’ strategy
- Binance deliberately skirted US sanctions to serve Iran users, says Reuters
- Grayscale lawsuit against SEC escalates the GBTC hostage crisis
- Storm-hit Marathon Digital plugs remaining bitcoin miners into third-party pool
- Explained: Why crypto cares about MicroStrategy margin calls
- Disgraced UK minister Matt Hancock rebrands as crypto bro