Armstrong admitted that, while Coinbase’s Prime and Custody customers had “strong legal protections in their terms of service,” retail customers didn’t.
Coinbase chief Brian Armstrong apologized to Gavin Andresen after the former Bitcoin dev complained about demands for bank statements.
Peter Thiel has blood boys, Balaji Srinivasan seeks immortality, and now Coinbase billionaire Brian Armstrong wants to reprogram cells.
- The curious case of FTX and Farmington State Bank, aka Moonstone
- Grayscale Bitcoin Trust and its ties to crypto meltdowns
- Pressured bitcoin miners can’t sell the dip fast enough
- Helium founder races cars while the crypto startup is on collision course
- A look at Jump Crypto and its shady past
- We watched every SBF interview so you don’t have to
- Jump Crypto ties to FTX and Solana put Robinhood users at risk
- Political donations won’t save Bankman-Fried from investigation
- Can FTX tokenize its own bankruptcy?