Binance activated a vote function using customers’ UNI tokens. This Binance UNI delegation would have been Uniswap’s second-largest voter.
The Uniswap community is voicing concerns that its wealth-based voting system is pushing the platform toward greater centralization.
Scammers targeted 75,000 Uniswap liquidity providers, with two unlucky victims losing $8 million in bitcoin and ether between them.
- The curious case of FTX and Farmington State Bank, aka Moonstone
- Grayscale Bitcoin Trust and its ties to crypto meltdowns
- Pressured bitcoin miners can’t sell the dip fast enough
- Helium founder races cars while the crypto startup is on collision course
- A look at Jump Crypto and its shady past
- We watched every SBF interview so you don’t have to
- Jump Crypto ties to FTX and Solana put Robinhood users at risk
- Political donations won’t save Bankman-Fried from investigation
- Can FTX tokenize its own bankruptcy?