Scotland police have admitted they can’t seize the stolen bitcoin taken from the robbery as it’s already left the relevant crypto wallet.
James Maxwell was found with concerning Google searches potentially indicating he intended to hurt children after buying his gun with crypto.
Safe Holdings has defrauded 30 victims out of their cash through a pyramid scheme claiming to offer advanced crypto trading technology.
- Are Bitcoin companies sifting customers’ deposits for rare satoshis?
- Casino operators with ties to Tether, Wirecard busted for money laundering
- Binance invested heavily in lobbying before guilty plea
- Top Binance exec Noah Perlman’s ties to Epstein, Moonstone, and Gemini
- CFTC demands Coinbase user data in suspected Bybit probe
- Tether gives FBI peek behind the curtain
- Binance card withdrawals have been down for a week
- HTX hacked week after Poloniex — now Justin Sun only posts as AI
- Binance and CZ plead guilty but SEC lawsuit remains