Ethereum transitioned from Proof-of-Work to Proof-of-Stake on Thursday. The Merge went smoothly, although not entirely without a hiccup.
As Ethereum’s Merge approaches, DeFi lending protocols are anticipating problems and are taking steps to mitigate them.
- Here’s why Sam Bankman-Fried is not the JP Morgan of crypto
- Here’s how insiders are getting rich off the Ethereum Merge
- This Bitcoin Core update will protect full node operators from hacks
- Here’s what CZ says about Binance definitely not being Chinese
- FedNow is coming next year and the feds hope it’s a crypto killer
- Who is BitBoy Crypto and why does everybody hate him?
- How the FDIC works and why crypto marketers should be nervous
- US sanctions on Tornado Cash spark free speech protests
- How Uniswap’s voting system is unfairly favoring the richest token holders