Recently-launched XEN Crypto aims to solve the pump-and-dump problem facing most small-cap coin launches by using a free mint system.
Ethereum transitioned from Proof-of-Work to Proof-of-Stake on Thursday. The Merge went smoothly, although not entirely without a hiccup.
As Ethereum’s Merge approaches, DeFi lending protocols are anticipating problems and are taking steps to mitigate them.
- Tether executives have brushed shoulders with crime since its inception
- Floor price of Stoner Cats NFTs up 250% after SEC action
- Soulja Boy and Austin Mahone lose to SEC, Justin Sun still to respond
- Fortress Trust says ‘no loss of funds’ as its customers’ crypto was stolen
- X keeps 99% of ad revenue from most creator payouts
- David Bailey accuses Barry Silbert of using customer funds to pump GBTC
- Joseph Bankman warned Scaramucci about FTX
- Family office Nima Capital unofficially exits from Synapse token
- Another Binance executive jumps ship amid regulatory woes