Base, the Optimism-based rollup incubated under Coinbase, stalled its block production yesterday, affecting applications like friend.tech.
Some say Friend.tech is just another social platform while some question if it offered shares as securities without registering with the SEC.
BitClout-esque social network Friend.Tech is losing steam after a faddish start that saw it earn more than $4 million in fees in August.
The most popular use for Base, Friend.tech, bears eerily similar features to BitClout, the failed social crypto experiment that’s down 95%.
- Tether executives have brushed shoulders with crime since its inception
- Floor price of Stoner Cats NFTs up 250% after SEC action
- Soulja Boy and Austin Mahone lose to SEC, Justin Sun still to respond
- Fortress Trust says ‘no loss of funds’ as its customers’ crypto was stolen
- X keeps 99% of ad revenue from most creator payouts
- David Bailey accuses Barry Silbert of using customer funds to pump GBTC
- Joseph Bankman warned Scaramucci about FTX
- Family office Nima Capital unofficially exits from Synapse token
- Another Binance executive jumps ship amid regulatory woes