The laser eyes have been replaced with an abstract pattern and the tagline ‘hello progress,’ which was used in a previous marketing campaign.
Within an hour of handing control of its X feed to its Digital Assets Research Team, the Franklin Templeton timeline was full of hot takes.
- FTX bankruptcy firm Sullivan & Cromwell tipped for Binance monitor role
- Craig Wright remembers smashing Satoshi’s hard drive while on sedatives
- Joe Biden’s laser eyes more ‘Dark Brandon’ than Bitcoin
- Chris Dixon offers NFT with his ‘bestseller’ — 264 of 5,000 have been claimed
- Franklin Templeton ditches laser eyes a month after bitcoin ETF approval
- Opinion: How a16z gamed the NYT Best Seller list
- The Mashinskys used Celsius to promote Strong blockchain — and it still failed
- Curve Finance ‘gentleman’s agreement’ expires, counterparties dump CRV
- OPNX is ‘dead’ but Zhu and Davies aren’t quite finished