The liquidation of Farmington State could see FTX and Alameda creditors get back some money from the $11.5 million 2022 investment.
Protos interviewed chief digital officer Janvier Chalopin of Moonstone Bank, after investigating a curious connection with Alameda Research.
Situated in the middle of nowhere, small-time Farmington State Bank was taken over by Sam Bankman-Fried in March. Here’s what we know.
- Binance card withdrawals have been down for a week
- HTX hacked week after Poloniex — now Justin Sun only posts as AI
- Binance and CZ plead guilty but SEC lawsuit remains
- Tether sent $1B to UK firm owned by prominent Conservative donor
- M2: Did Mr. Wonderful endorse the next FTX?
- Binance has $3.9 billion in USDT on the move
- Poloniex hacked — all my low liquidity coins gone
- Australia forces Binance to pay users after law-breaking
- The main Bitcoin-dev mailing list might cease operating next month