The European Central Bank rattled crypto evangelists, branding bitcoin “inconvenient, slow, and costly,” and touching on numerous criticisms.
The ECB has also declared that bitcoin’s recent rally is nothing more than a last gasp before it slips into irrelevance.
According to the ECB, as the popularity of stablecoins continues to grow, they pose a greater risk to other non-crypto areas of the economy.
- Justin Sun has more bitcoin on HTX than the exchange held last month
- What’s next for Maren Altman, the crypto-predicting OnlyFans astrologer?
- Single Chinese ‘pig-butchering’ operation made $100M in USDT, report
- Advisors leave Aave as protocol punishes competitors
- What it was like to have Quontic Bank’s metaverse pool party all to myself
- Is USDC preparing for a Justin Sun sanction?
- Executive texts claim Deltec moved customer funds from FTX to Alameda
- SBF is a convicted fraudster but is he also SushiSwap’s infamous Chef Nomi?
- FTX bankruptcy firm Sullivan & Cromwell tipped for Binance monitor role