Swan Bitcoin CEO Cory Klippsten has promised more details on the company’s 2023 funding efforts but has not yet named the primary source.
According to Swan Bitcoin CEO Cory Klippsten, Ripple perpetrated “a criminal game of securities fraud.” Then Ripple bought Swan’s custodian.
Protos interviews Cory Klippsten to kick-start a new series — the pro-Bitcoin influencer discusses the markets, regulation, and more.
- Is USDC preparing for a Justin Sun sanction?
- Executive texts claim Deltec moved customer funds from FTX to Alameda
- SBF is a convicted fraudster but is he also SushiSwap’s infamous Chef Nomi?
- FTX bankruptcy firm Sullivan & Cromwell tipped for Binance monitor role
- Craig Wright remembers smashing Satoshi’s hard drive while on sedatives
- Joe Biden’s laser eyes more ‘Dark Brandon’ than Bitcoin
- Chris Dixon offers NFT with his ‘bestseller’ — 264 of 5,000 have been claimed
- Franklin Templeton ditches laser eyes a month after bitcoin ETF approval
- Opinion: How a16z gamed the NYT Best Seller list