BIP-324 promises to beef up the network’s security and protect millions of users from so-called man-in-the-middle attacks.
The proposal would allow covenanted wallets, meaning some coins could only be spent if they meet certain predetermined conditions.
- Opinion: Charles Hoskinson would be the worst thing to happen to CoinDesk
- Binance admits it commingled customer funds with token reserves
- BBC chair linked to Russian crypto firm faces inquiry over BoJo loan
- Federal Home Loan Banks are bailing out crypto
- The deep ties between Binance, Bitzlato, and darknet market Hydra
- Silvergate in crisis: Billions withdrawn, liquidations and losses mount
- Why Serbia makes sense for crypto fugitive Do Kwon
- How many times will Alameda Research liquidators get liquidated?
- What’s happening with Binance’s $2 billion recovery fund?