It’s claimed that Krasimir Kamenov was ready to spill the beans about Ignatova’s disappearance to US investigators.
Nexo says that it not only implements robust KYC and AML measures but is working with the relevant authorities and regulators.
Investor Alexander Altunbashev went missing last week but police don’t know whether he was kidnapped or just wants to avoid angry clients.
Bulgarian MP Ivaylo Mirchev is on a mission to track down more than 200,000 Bitcoin seized from a gang of organized criminals in May 2017.
- Tether executives have brushed shoulders with crime since its inception
- Floor price of Stoner Cats NFTs up 250% after SEC action
- Soulja Boy and Austin Mahone lose to SEC, Justin Sun still to respond
- Fortress Trust says ‘no loss of funds’ as its customers’ crypto was stolen
- X keeps 99% of ad revenue from most creator payouts
- David Bailey accuses Barry Silbert of using customer funds to pump GBTC
- Joseph Bankman warned Scaramucci about FTX
- Family office Nima Capital unofficially exits from Synapse token
- Another Binance executive jumps ship amid regulatory woes