Investor Alexander Altunbashev went missing last week but police don’t know whether he was kidnapped or just wants to avoid angry clients.
Bulgarian MP Ivaylo Mirchev is on a mission to track down more than 200,000 Bitcoin seized from a gang of organized criminals in May 2017.
- The rise of the crypto influencer and the fall of truth
- Nayib Bukele takes Bitcoin to the United Nations General Assembly
- Here’s why Sam Bankman-Fried is not the JP Morgan of crypto
- Here’s how insiders are getting rich off the Ethereum Merge
- This Bitcoin Core update will protect full node operators from hacks
- Here’s what CZ says about Binance definitely not being Chinese
- FedNow is coming next year and the feds hope it’s a crypto killer
- Who is BitBoy Crypto and why does everybody hate him?
- How the FDIC works and why crypto marketers should be nervous