It’s claimed that Krasimir Kamenov was ready to spill the beans about Ignatova’s disappearance to US investigators.
Nexo says that it not only implements robust KYC and AML measures but is working with the relevant authorities and regulators.
Investor Alexander Altunbashev went missing last week but police don’t know whether he was kidnapped or just wants to avoid angry clients.
Bulgarian MP Ivaylo Mirchev is on a mission to track down more than 200,000 Bitcoin seized from a gang of organized criminals in May 2017.
- Is USDC preparing for a Justin Sun sanction?
- Executive texts claim Deltec moved customer funds from FTX to Alameda
- SBF is a convicted fraudster but is he also SushiSwap’s infamous Chef Nomi?
- FTX bankruptcy firm Sullivan & Cromwell tipped for Binance monitor role
- Craig Wright remembers smashing Satoshi’s hard drive while on sedatives
- Joe Biden’s laser eyes more ‘Dark Brandon’ than Bitcoin
- Chris Dixon offers NFT with his ‘bestseller’ — 264 of 5,000 have been claimed
- Franklin Templeton ditches laser eyes a month after bitcoin ETF approval
- Opinion: How a16z gamed the NYT Best Seller list