BAYC creator Yuga Labs has told ApeFest attendees to “seek medical attention” after they reported eye issues apparently caused by UV lighting.
The Bored Ape Yacht Club has fared pretty well compared to most other Ethereum-based NFT projects but it’s still down more than 60%.
Frank Caldwell says someone took his money and “flushed it down the drain.” Now he needs to offload Bored Apes to cover a BendDAO loan.
Traders have been buying and selling large numbers of NFTs on the Blur exchange simply to collect the tokens awarded against their activity.
Yuga Labs has again been accused of plagiarism, this time for copying an online wolf drawing tutorial for its Bored Ape Kennel Club logo.
- Are Bitcoin companies sifting customers’ deposits for rare satoshis?
- Casino operators with ties to Tether, Wirecard busted for money laundering
- Binance invested heavily in lobbying before guilty plea
- Top Binance exec Noah Perlman’s ties to Epstein, Moonstone, and Gemini
- CFTC demands Coinbase user data in suspected Bybit probe
- Tether gives FBI peek behind the curtain
- Binance card withdrawals have been down for a week
- HTX hacked week after Poloniex — now Justin Sun only posts as AI
- Binance and CZ plead guilty but SEC lawsuit remains