Fortress Trust claimed that its hack resulted in “no loss of funds,” but Ripple statements say the acquisition will make “customers whole.”
Prime Trust has closed deposits and withdrawals after receiving a cease and desist from Nevada as BitGo pulls out of its acquisition.
Robinhood wanted Ziglu for $170 million in April but now says it will pay just $72.5 million, leaving Ziglu investors way down on the deal.
- Tether executives have brushed shoulders with crime since its inception
- Floor price of Stoner Cats NFTs up 250% after SEC action
- Soulja Boy and Austin Mahone lose to SEC, Justin Sun still to respond
- Fortress Trust says ‘no loss of funds’ as its customers’ crypto was stolen
- X keeps 99% of ad revenue from most creator payouts
- David Bailey accuses Barry Silbert of using customer funds to pump GBTC
- Joseph Bankman warned Scaramucci about FTX
- Family office Nima Capital unofficially exits from Synapse token
- Another Binance executive jumps ship amid regulatory woes