The Jones Digital crypto mine in Arkansas County will face no action from local authorities if it breaches recently imposed noise limits.
A legal battle began after officials tightened noise restrictions and locals voiced concerns over a potential threat to national security.
A new crypto mine in a small town in Arkansas has peeved some locals, who say they were fed empty promises of jobs and prosperity.
- Binance card withdrawals have been down for a week
- HTX hacked week after Poloniex — now Justin Sun only posts as AI
- Binance and CZ plead guilty but SEC lawsuit remains
- Tether sent $1B to UK firm owned by prominent Conservative donor
- M2: Did Mr. Wonderful endorse the next FTX?
- Binance has $3.9 billion in USDT on the move
- Poloniex hacked — all my low liquidity coins gone
- Australia forces Binance to pay users after law-breaking
- The main Bitcoin-dev mailing list might cease operating next month