TrueUSD has de-pegged across both centralized exchanges and DeFi after switching accounting firms for attestations.
TrueUSD disclosed a hack of key customer information at about the same time as it had to disclaim tokens issued by deployers.
Justin Sun justified his decision to mint over $800M of TUSD and burn them all with just one word: “t-bills.”
TUSD is still attested for, yet other stablecoins TAUD, TGBP, and TCAD are unattested due to unclear information provided to auditors.
Justin Sun-linked stablecoins, including TUSD, have been struggling amid rumors that Prime Trust had paused minting and redemptions.
- Is USDC preparing for a Justin Sun sanction?
- Executive texts claim Deltec moved customer funds from FTX to Alameda
- SBF is a convicted fraudster but is he also SushiSwap’s infamous Chef Nomi?
- FTX bankruptcy firm Sullivan & Cromwell tipped for Binance monitor role
- Craig Wright remembers smashing Satoshi’s hard drive while on sedatives
- Joe Biden’s laser eyes more ‘Dark Brandon’ than Bitcoin
- Chris Dixon offers NFT with his ‘bestseller’ — 264 of 5,000 have been claimed
- Franklin Templeton ditches laser eyes a month after bitcoin ETF approval
- Opinion: How a16z gamed the NYT Best Seller list