Estonia once had big plans to become a world-leading crypto hub. 650 firms gained digital asset licenses. Less than 100 remain today.
The European Central Bank (ECB) has called for proposed crypto regulations called MiCA to be enacted ASAP. Don’t hold your breath.
- Sources say Winklevoss twins withdrew $280M from Genesis before it collapsed
- Binance raises red flags by selling Russian arm to brand-new CommEX
- Tether is confused in Singapore
- A look inside Tocorón, Venezuela’s gang-run prison that mined bitcoin
- The beef between Circle and Tether
- A deep dive into FTX’s lawsuit against Sam Bankman-Fried’s parents
- Meet the grifter cast of Killer Whales, ‘Web3’s answer to Shark Tank’
- Justin ‘T-Bills’ Sun prints $800M to himself
- Binance US still relies on Binance for custody through Ceffu