Despite JP Morgan chairman Jamie Dimon’s longstanding hatred of crypto, his bank has a lengthy history of dabbling in digital currencies.
One of the world’s largest banks has been quietly working on a multi-trillion dollar project called institutional DeFi, but setbacks remain.
- A look at Jump Crypto and its shady past
- We watched every SBF interview so you don’t have to
- Jump Crypto ties to FTX and Solana put Robinhood users at risk
- Political donations won’t save Bankman-Fried from investigation
- Can FTX tokenize its own bankruptcy?
- CZ on brink of second bailout for crypto
- Bahamian rhapsody: FTX users exploit loophole to withdraw crypto
- How the battle between Binance and FTX went from bad to worse
- This tool suggests Bitcoin was the wrong bet for Michael Saylor