The Waves team and its founder Sasha Ivanov have been accused of selling up to $138 million in USDN since April last year.
It’s unclear where the USDT and USDC have gone, given that data shows more than $81 million worth of the tokens on the Waves DEX protocol.
Waves DEX users flocked to the exit door after Upbit issued a warning that the Waves-backed stablecoin Neutrino wasn’t appropriately pegged.
- Is USDC preparing for a Justin Sun sanction?
- Executive texts claim Deltec moved customer funds from FTX to Alameda
- SBF is a convicted fraudster but is he also SushiSwap’s infamous Chef Nomi?
- FTX bankruptcy firm Sullivan & Cromwell tipped for Binance monitor role
- Craig Wright remembers smashing Satoshi’s hard drive while on sedatives
- Joe Biden’s laser eyes more ‘Dark Brandon’ than Bitcoin
- Chris Dixon offers NFT with his ‘bestseller’ — 264 of 5,000 have been claimed
- Franklin Templeton ditches laser eyes a month after bitcoin ETF approval
- Opinion: How a16z gamed the NYT Best Seller list