Justin Sun is a colorful character in crypto history to say the least. Here’s a timeline of his career, the good, bad, and ugly.
Shortly after Justin Sun bought Poloniex in 2019, the crypto founder allegedly turned his interest to taking ‘lost’ Bitcoin from its users.
TRON’s Justin Sun likely paid less than $350,000 to secure his new citizenship in the Caribbean isle nation of Grenada.
- A look at Jump Crypto and its shady past
- We watched every SBF interview so you don’t have to
- Jump Crypto ties to FTX and Solana put Robinhood users at risk
- Political donations won’t save Bankman-Fried from investigation
- Can FTX tokenize its own bankruptcy?
- CZ on brink of second bailout for crypto
- Bahamian rhapsody: FTX users exploit loophole to withdraw crypto
- How the battle between Binance and FTX went from bad to worse
- This tool suggests Bitcoin was the wrong bet for Michael Saylor