Justin Sun is a colorful character in crypto history to say the least. Here’s a timeline of his career, the good, bad, and ugly.
Shortly after Justin Sun bought Poloniex in 2019, the crypto founder allegedly turned his interest to taking ‘lost’ Bitcoin from its users.
TRON’s Justin Sun likely paid less than $350,000 to secure his new citizenship in the Caribbean isle nation of Grenada.
- Richard Heart and the curious launch of Hex, Pulse, and PulseX
- Explained: The battle for crypto regulation in the US
- Here’s what you need to know about Ethereum 2.0’s Merge
- Celsius influencers push dubious ‘CEL short squeeze’ strategy
- Binance deliberately skirted US sanctions to serve Iran users, says Reuters
- Grayscale lawsuit against SEC escalates the GBTC hostage crisis
- Storm-hit Marathon Digital plugs remaining bitcoin miners into third-party pool
- Explained: Why crypto cares about MicroStrategy margin calls
- Disgraced UK minister Matt Hancock rebrands as crypto bro