Justin Sun is a colorful character in crypto history to say the least. Here’s a timeline of his career, the good, bad, and ugly.
Shortly after Justin Sun bought Poloniex in 2019, the crypto founder allegedly turned his interest to taking ‘lost’ Bitcoin from its users.
TRON’s Justin Sun likely paid less than $350,000 to secure his new citizenship in the Caribbean isle nation of Grenada.
- Is USDC preparing for a Justin Sun sanction?
- Executive texts claim Deltec moved customer funds from FTX to Alameda
- SBF is a convicted fraudster but is he also SushiSwap’s infamous Chef Nomi?
- FTX bankruptcy firm Sullivan & Cromwell tipped for Binance monitor role
- Craig Wright remembers smashing Satoshi’s hard drive while on sedatives
- Joe Biden’s laser eyes more ‘Dark Brandon’ than Bitcoin
- Chris Dixon offers NFT with his ‘bestseller’ — 264 of 5,000 have been claimed
- Franklin Templeton ditches laser eyes a month after bitcoin ETF approval
- Opinion: How a16z gamed the NYT Best Seller list