The club’s supporters’ trust says that the project will encourage fans to enter a crypto ecosystem that many will have little knowledge of.
The ASA has ruled that Arsenal FC’s adverts promoting its fan token, $CHZ crypto, and the Socios app misled fans and trivialized investment.
- Are Bitcoin companies sifting customers’ deposits for rare satoshis?
- Casino operators with ties to Tether, Wirecard busted for money laundering
- Binance invested heavily in lobbying before guilty plea
- Top Binance exec Noah Perlman’s ties to Epstein, Moonstone, and Gemini
- CFTC demands Coinbase user data in suspected Bybit probe
- Tether gives FBI peek behind the curtain
- Binance card withdrawals have been down for a week
- HTX hacked week after Poloniex — now Justin Sun only posts as AI
- Binance and CZ plead guilty but SEC lawsuit remains