Crypto researcher ZachXBT published evidence of a Strike email breach. A spokesperson initially denied it, then admitted its truth.
Wyre is a payment processor used by crypto firms but its legal terms reference one company that’s dissolved and another that’s liquidated.
Atomic multipath payments (AMPs) increase the security of Bitcoin Lightning Network transactions, ensuring that the full transaction settles.
Adult performers are moving to crypto-friendly content platforms because major firms like Wells Fargo aren’t taking them seriously.
- Binance card withdrawals have been down for a week
- HTX hacked week after Poloniex — now Justin Sun only posts as AI
- Binance and CZ plead guilty but SEC lawsuit remains
- Tether sent $1B to UK firm owned by prominent Conservative donor
- M2: Did Mr. Wonderful endorse the next FTX?
- Binance has $3.9 billion in USDT on the move
- Poloniex hacked — all my low liquidity coins gone
- Australia forces Binance to pay users after law-breaking
- The main Bitcoin-dev mailing list might cease operating next month