According to research from Arcane Crypto, public miners sold 14,600 BTC in June and a further 6,200 in July to pay debts and cover costs.
Marathon Digital has plugged 25% of its Bitcoin miners into a third-party pool to keep things going after a storm hit its Montana plant.
A 115-megawatt coal plant in Montana was practically earmarked for destruction until a Bitcoin mining company needed its “stranded energy.”
- Tether executives have brushed shoulders with crime since its inception
- Floor price of Stoner Cats NFTs up 250% after SEC action
- Soulja Boy and Austin Mahone lose to SEC, Justin Sun still to respond
- Fortress Trust says ‘no loss of funds’ as its customers’ crypto was stolen
- X keeps 99% of ad revenue from most creator payouts
- David Bailey accuses Barry Silbert of using customer funds to pump GBTC
- Joseph Bankman warned Scaramucci about FTX
- Family office Nima Capital unofficially exits from Synapse token
- Another Binance executive jumps ship amid regulatory woes