According to research from Arcane Crypto, public miners sold 14,600 BTC in June and a further 6,200 in July to pay debts and cover costs.
Marathon Digital has plugged 25% of its Bitcoin miners into a third-party pool to keep things going after a storm hit its Montana plant.
A 115-megawatt coal plant in Montana was practically earmarked for destruction until a Bitcoin mining company needed its “stranded energy.”
- The curious case of FTX and Farmington State Bank, aka Moonstone
- Grayscale Bitcoin Trust and its ties to crypto meltdowns
- Pressured bitcoin miners can’t sell the dip fast enough
- Helium founder races cars while the crypto startup is on collision course
- A look at Jump Crypto and its shady past
- We watched every SBF interview so you don’t have to
- Jump Crypto ties to FTX and Solana put Robinhood users at risk
- Political donations won’t save Bankman-Fried from investigation
- Can FTX tokenize its own bankruptcy?