Kickstarter announced its decentralized crowdfunding service in December but users are worried about the eco impact of blockchain.
If there’s one thing Kickstarter’s tabletop gamers hate more than having their lucrative yearly event postponed, it’s blockchain.
- The rise of the crypto influencer and the fall of truth
- Nayib Bukele takes Bitcoin to the United Nations General Assembly
- Here’s why Sam Bankman-Fried is not the JP Morgan of crypto
- Here’s how insiders are getting rich off the Ethereum Merge
- This Bitcoin Core update will protect full node operators from hacks
- Here’s what CZ says about Binance definitely not being Chinese
- FedNow is coming next year and the feds hope it’s a crypto killer
- Who is BitBoy Crypto and why does everybody hate him?
- How the FDIC works and why crypto marketers should be nervous