JPMorgan has appointed former Celsius Network executive Aaron Iovine to be its new executive director of digital assets regulatory policy.
A group of ConsenSys shareholders are demanding an audit of a deal that saw JPMorgan win significant stakes in Ethereum’s Infura and MetaMask.
- Sources say Winklevoss twins withdrew $280M from Genesis before it collapsed
- Binance raises red flags by selling Russian arm to brand-new CommEX
- Tether is confused in Singapore
- A look inside Tocorón, Venezuela’s gang-run prison that mined bitcoin
- The beef between Circle and Tether
- A deep dive into FTX’s lawsuit against Sam Bankman-Fried’s parents
- Meet the grifter cast of Killer Whales, ‘Web3’s answer to Shark Tank’
- Justin ‘T-Bills’ Sun prints $800M to himself
- Binance US still relies on Binance for custody through Ceffu