OKEx now $110M lighter, Facebook’s stablecoin set for Jan, $100M liquidated on Compound
- OKEx sees $110M dollars leave its platform, just hours after reopening asset withdrawals [The Block]
- Facebook is to move forward with the launch of its own dollar-pegged stablecoin, Libra, in January next year [FT]
- Lending protocol, Compound saw over $100M worth of collateral liquidated on its platform yesterday [LoanScan]
- Glassnode has revealed that the total amount of Bitcoin held on exchanges has hit a two-year low [Glassnode]
- The Russian Government has revealed plans to classify digital financial assets as property [gov.ru]
- Coinbase suffered yet another outage yesterday when its app and website went down [Coinbase]
You can subscribe to Protos Daily on Spotify and Apple Podcasts to stay up to date with Bitcoin news and crypto developments.