- Chinese authorities have seized over $4.2B of crypto from the PlusToken Ponzi scheme [The Block]
- Ripple is reportedly selling a third of its stake in payments processor, MoneyGram [SEC]
- Guggenheim Partners has reserved the right to allocate up to 10% of its Macro Opportunities Fund in Bitcoin [SEC]
- Yearn Finance is to join forces with market coverage platform, Cover [Andre Cronje]
- Investment firm, Cypherpunk has boosted its BTC holdings by 279% [NewsFile]
- Ethereum 2.0’s deposit contract now has over 852,000 ether – worth half a billion dollars – locked in [Dune Analytics]
- Pizza Hut has confirmed that it will start accepting crypto payments for food orders [CoinDesk]
You can subscribe to Protos Daily on Spotify and Apple Podcasts to stay up to date with Bitcoin news and crypto developments.